Occupational Therapist|Fredericton, NB
Proactive Therapy Services, Fredericton, New Brunswick is currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the assessment and treatment of adult clients experiencing a range of mental health conditions such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, mood disorder and chronic pain.
Working for Proactive Therapy Services offers an opportunity for flexibility to accommodate a good work-life balance. Setting your own schedule is one of the many benefits in joining our team. Proactive Therapy Services is a mobile Occupational Therapy practice, allowing our OTs the ability to plan and organize their caseloads from home. Travel to various locations throughout New Brunswick to see clients is required.
- 3+ years of experience as an OT working with adults
- Previous work experience in the field of mental health is an asset
- A desire to work with an adult demographic with physical, cognitive or mental health conditions
- Current valid OT license to practice in New Brunswick (NBAOT) is required
- Current valid membership with CAOT is required
- Current valid driver’s license and own vehicle, as position requires travel to and from client homes/workplaces is required
- Must have own computer and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Must possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be well organized, self-motivated and have good time managements skills
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset